“I thought we could get by with basic metering and NTP time sync, but then we had an incident. The CyTime SER-3200 gave us the data to reconstruct why our transfer scheme switched over to generator power. Now I specify all SER devices with 1ms accuracy.“
Event Manager (EM-100)
The CyTimeTM Event Manager provides the ability to view and monitor I/O status from multiple Cyber Sciences Sequence of Event Recorders (SERs) in one easy to understand web interface.
- Easy Setup of Event Manager via Web Interface: Simple setup using standard web browser.
- Status Monitoring of Unlimited SERs from One Web Browser: Get quick analysis of each SER on the network, with an intuitive user interface.
- Remote Firmware Update of any SER on the Network: Easily update firmware on any SER located on the network, configure time synchronization settings, input and output settings.
- Custom Templates: Create custom templates to use when duplicating settings such as; input naming, time sync input protocol and others.
- Password Management: Manage and change passwords of connected SER devices.
- Event Logs: View at once the event logs from all connected devices on the network.
- I/O Status Screen: View all I/O status ON/OFF indicators on each circuit per each SER located on the system.
- Diagnostics: Quickly and easily ascertain diagnostics on each individual system device.
IntroductionEM-100 CyTime™ Event Manager Instruction Bulletin EM-100 CyTime™ Event Manager Installation Manual EM-100 CyTime™ Event Manager Quick Start Guide EM-100 CyTime™ Event Manager Handout EM-100 CyTime™ Event Manager Presentation
Firmware UpdatesEM-100 CyTime™ Event Manager Release Notes Update your Event Manager to v1.1.0
VideosEvent Manager Software Vol 1: Setting up the CyTime™ Event Manager Event Manager Software Vol 2: Setting up the CyTime™ Event Manage Event Manager Software Vol 3: Setting up the CyTime™ Event Manage Event Manager Software Vol 4: Setting up the CyTime™ Event Manage
CyTime Event Manager (EM-100)
The CyTime™ Event Manager allows users to view and monitor input/output (I/O) status from multiple Sequence of Event Recorders (SERs) in one easy to read web interface. The Event Manager also allows the user to consolidate events from all downstream SERs pertaining to a single incident, providing powerful event reconstruction analysis. This valuable resource can help identify power loss events quicker, saving time and money for power restoration in critical power applications. The Event Manager hardware platform is a DIN rail mounted unit programmed with the Event Manager software pre-installed. License keys allow for the monitoring from 25 to an unlimited number of SERs, depending on the application.
|EM-100-25||CyTime™ Event Manager, DIN Rail Mount (25 Unit Support)|
|EM-100-UNL||CyTime™ Event Manager, DIN Rail Mount (Unlimited Support)|
|EM-100-UPG||CyTime™ Event Manager Upgrade (Upgrade from 25 to Unlimited Unit Support)|
Markets & Applicatioins
“We needed to automate the EPSS testing required by the AHJ. The CyTime SER-2408 monitors status of all our ATS and makes our testing faster and more efficient.”
"I have legacy devices that use RS-485 4-wire communications, but I need to connect these to a 2-wire network. The CNV-100 from Cyber Sciences is simple—it just works!"
“Microgrids combining utility sources, wind and solar power are complex by design. The requirement for SER with 1 ms accuracy is a given."